Rauemi | Resources
Ka Mua, Ka Muri:
Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion guide
This discussion guide is for friends, family, workmates or community group members to reflect together on our Understanding Te Tiriti (concise) workshop. It invites you to deepen your understanding of Te Tiriti and to develop actions.
- Ka Mua, Ka Muri: Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion Guide (digital)
- Ka Mua, Ka Muri: Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion Guide (print)
I want to:
LEARN MORE ABOUT TE TIRITI AND THE ACTIONS I CAN TAKE
- Te Tiriti readings and actions
- Working as allies – the book
- Discussion starters for allies
- 0800Haumi: Allies in action – Julia Whaipooti and Jen Margaret in conversation
- Tangata Tiriti Haumi: Allies in Health Webinar
- Ka Mua, Ka Muri: Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion Guide
- Haumi: Collective Hope, Action and Change in Challenging Times Webinar
- Te Tiriti Honouring Actions for tangata Tiriti
GET GUIDANCE AND TOOLS FOR UPHOLDING TE TIRITI IN OUR ORGANISATION
KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT PĀKEHĀ CAN DO TO ADDRESS INHERITED PRIVILEGE
- Land of the Long White Cloud – A documentary series that tells the stories of Pākehā who are confronting our colonial past and present.
- State of the Nation – Jen Margaret explores the necessity to unravel privilege, racism and colonisation, and suggests ways in which Pākehā might work to do so. Available as an essay or audio.
- Thoughts on Social Justice – Audio recordings of interviews with Mitzi Nairn in which she shares her thoughts on topics related to social justice and liberation.
hear about new workshops and resources