Rauemi | Resources
Te Tiriti Honouring Actions for tangata Tiriti
These resources outline actions that tangata Tiriti individuals, groups, and organisations can take to honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi. They are designed to accompany our Readings & Actions resource, see for more info.
Actions for Individuals
Actions for Organisations
I want to:
LEARN MORE ABOUT TE TIRITI AND THE ACTIONS I CAN TAKE
- Te Tiriti readings and actions
- Working as allies – the book
- Discussion starters for allies
- 0800Haumi: Allies in action – Julia Whaipooti and Jen Margaret in conversation
- Tangata Tiriti Haumi: Allies in Health Webinar
- Ka Mua, Ka Muri: Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion Guide
- Haumi: Collective Hope, Action and Change in Challenging Times Webinar
- Te Tiriti Honouring Actions for tangata Tiriti
GET GUIDANCE AND TOOLS FOR UPHOLDING TE TIRITI IN OUR ORGANISATION
KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT PĀKEHĀ CAN DO TO ADDRESS INHERITED PRIVILEGE
- Land of the Long White Cloud – A documentary series that tells the stories of Pākehā who are confronting our colonial past and present.
- State of the Nation – Jen Margaret explores the necessity to unravel privilege, racism and colonisation, and suggests ways in which Pākehā might work to do so. Available as an essay or audio.
- Thoughts on Social Justice – Audio recordings of interviews with Mitzi Nairn in which she shares her thoughts on topics related to social justice and liberation.
hear about new workshops and resources