Rauemi | Resources
Ngā Rerenga o Te Tiriti
Supporting organisations engaging with the Treaty of Waitangi
Ngā Rerenga o Te Tiriti responds to the aspiration of groups and organisations within the community sector to be more engaged with the Treaty of Waitangi. It brings together many years of practice and reflection by Te Tiriti practitioners, community organisations, and mana whenua. In doing so, it provides guidance, inspiration and sustenance to organisations engaging with the Treaty. You can download a free copy here.
The resource includes:
While developed with a specific focus on community sector organisations, Ngā Rerenga o Te Tiriti contains valuable guidance for any organisation wanting to apply Te Tiriti in their work. Groundwork can work with your organisation to tailor Te Tiriti application to your context. Contact us to discuss.
I want to:
LEARN MORE ABOUT TE TIRITI AND THE ACTIONS I CAN TAKE
- Te Tiriti readings and actions
- Working as allies – the book
- Discussion starters for allies
- 0800Haumi: Allies in action – Julia Whaipooti and Jen Margaret in conversation
- Tangata Tiriti Haumi: Allies in Health Webinar
- Ka Mua, Ka Muri: Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion Guide
- Haumi: Collective Hope, Action and Change in Challenging Times Webinar
GET GUIDANCE AND TOOLS FOR UPHOLDING TE TIRITI IN OUR ORGANISATION
KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT PĀKEHĀ CAN DO TO ADDRESS INHERITED PRIVILEGE
- Land of the Long White Cloud – A documentary series that tells the stories of Pākehā who are confronting our colonial past and present.
- State of the Nation – Jen Margaret explores the necessity to unravel privilege, racism and colonisation, and suggests ways in which Pākehā might work to do so. Available as an essay or audio.
hear about new workshops and resources