Rauemi | Resources
Groundwork took part in a 7 part documentary series, produced by Kathleen Winter, in which Pākehā consider their responsibility to confront and dismantle colonisation. The work responds to calls from Māori for Pākehā to educate Pākehā about colonisation and our Te Tiriti responsibilities.
Kathleen made the series to encourage Pākehā to “realise the impact they can make by speaking up and speaking out – especially to each other… and to join those who are taking action against colonial structures of power.”
I want to:
LEARN MORE ABOUT TE TIRITI AND THE ACTIONS I CAN TAKE
- Te Tiriti readings and actions
- Working as allies – the book
- Discussion starters for allies
- 0800Haumi: Allies in action – Julia Whaipooti and Jen Margaret in conversation
- Tangata Tiriti Haumi: Allies in Health Webinar
- Ka Mua, Ka Muri: Understanding Te Tiriti Discussion Guide
- Haumi: Collective Hope, Action and Change in Challenging Times Webinar
GET GUIDANCE AND TOOLS FOR UPHOLDING TE TIRITI IN OUR ORGANISATION
KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT PĀKEHĀ CAN DO TO ADDRESS INHERITED PRIVILEGE
- Land of the Long White Cloud – A documentary series that tells the stories of Pākehā who are confronting our colonial past and present.
- State of the Nation – Jen Margaret explores the necessity to unravel privilege, racism and colonisation, and suggests ways in which Pākehā might work to do so. Available as an essay or audio.
hear about new workshops and resources