Rauemi | Resources
Our resources support organisations and individuals to embed Te Tiriti honouring in daily action. They include books, podcasts, webinars and activities.
I want to:
LEARN MORE ABOUT TE TIRITI AND THE ACTIONS I CAN TAKE
- Te Tiriti readings and actions
- Working as allies – the book
- Discussion starters for allies
- 0800Haumi: Allies in action – Julia Whaipooti and Jen Margaret in conversation
- Tangata Tiriti Haumi: Allies in Health Webinar
GET GUIDANCE AND TOOLS FOR UPHOLDING TE TIRITI IN OUR ORGANISATION
- Applying Te Tiriti in organisations – Ngā Rerenga o Te Tiriti – community organisations engaging with the Treaty resource and case studies
- Te Tiriti articles in practice – An expression of Te Tiriti articles to guide work in the kāwanatanga sphere
KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT PĀKEHĀ CAN DO TO ADDRESS INHERITED PRIVILEGE
- Land of the Long White Cloud – A documentary series that tells the stories of Pākehā who are confronting our colonial past and present.
- State of the Nation – Jen Margaret explores the necessity to unravel privilege, racism and colonisation, and suggests ways in which Pākehā might work to do so. Available as an essay or audio.
In the book Working as Allies, non-indigenous supporters of indigenous justice in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand discuss their practice. Their reflections and insights provide guidance and inspiration.
You can buy a copy directly from us.
hear about new workshops and resources