- Overview of Te Tiriti context
- Issues in education – colonisation and inequity
- Te Tiriti honouring change in the education sector
- Te Tiriti in practice
WHAT WILL YOU learn?
- know the relevance of Te Tiriti to the education sector
- understand the implications of Te Tiriti for education
- be empowered to apply your learning to your everyday mahi.
WHAT will YOU RECEIVE?
- presenter videos
- activities to undertake as a group or individually
- a workbook containing the workshop presentation
- list of suggested resources
- a downloadable completion certificate
who's it for?
- Before undertaking this workshop, you need to complete one of our Understanding Te Tiriti workshops
- We recommended you do an Understanding Te Tiriti workshop in the fortnight prior to this application workshop
how does the self-paced workshop work?
The workshop is designed to be undertaken individually or as a group. Groups can be either together in person or remote, connected via a video call. The workshop includes videos, reflective activities and readings. It takes 3-4 hours to complete and can be undertaken in parts.
Upon registration, you will be provided with a login in order to access the workshop materials. You will have access to the workshop for six months.
GST is applied when entering payment details.